viernes, enero 11, 2008

The sweetest thing's birthday



I just post... to say... I love you!
I just post... to say... Happy Birthday!

Beautiful Girl.. stay with me
stay with me ... I wanna go home (with you)

'Cos I I have got u... under My skin
I have got you deep in the heart

And all the stars Shines from U!
when I kiss You everynight

I just don't know what to say, what to say, what to say
(words are hard to find)

God speed your love to me!

Feliz cumple MI AMOOOR!

Ain't love the sweetest thing?

2 comentarios:

Venus dijo...

Que cosa mas cursi y mas linda!!! te pasaste edd osea no pense que eras ese tipo de persona je.. es decir creo que todavìa me seguiras sorprendiendo =)

Cuidale a mi amiga chch... je
besos

redwine dijo...

Ya sabes amor, gracias por todo el día! me faltó gente que quiero pero tu fuiste el mayor responsable de que el cumple fuera una máquina! Love u